Eastern View

Eastern View

Sunday, February 1, 2015

Update amid the snowstorm..

We just had a 6 inch snow event! This storm also brought some cooler temperatures.
But the sun is out today!
Here are the solar panels that bring you this blog and future videos:
 And here is the battery bank(just replaced!):
In other news, the honeyberry continues to put out flowers for more berries! I'm happy that I will get to try them out early.
Here is some new growth I'm getting on the indoor Jasmine plant:

 My friend Peter gave me the following plant, known as the "live forever plant" (Sedum purpureum). He said it rooted easily. He wasn't kidding! 

After putting a few leaves he gave me in moist soil, I soon had this:
Roots have formed not only in the soil but above as well(pot was covered with plastic for a 5-6 days).

1 comment:

  1. lovely colors and exciting plant starts. keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete